What's new

Saying hello from the ar15 community

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First started reading in all sorts of guns and gadgets :tazerblas and picked up cigar smoking as a hobby and now i am HOOKED. ive only smoked what my companions have had around or suggested when we were choosing out of my bosses walk in humidor. Wanted to get my name out there because ill probably be all over this place during work, spending money while i make it, and was hoping for any links to newbie threads to check out, there is probably a whole section for this but i am not computer savy. Was looking into making my own box or buying one if i cant get out to the land anytime soon.

Any noobie set ups with box types , humidifiers and all would be perfect.

Also i know this is probably the broadest question ever but i am looking for entry level quality cigars. A link to a list or thread of quality brands or suggestions would be superb. ( i know a thread probably already exists somewhere, sorry)

PS. You can just call me Zippo

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Welcome & thanks for the introduction!

I've spent some time over on AR-15 threads too, but just trolling...

There are lots of good threads with great suggestions here for newbies.

I would suggest for immediate interest, you can make yourelf a tupper-dor (tupperware with humidity beads or packs).

I use Cigars International alot for variety packs & samplers, but there are many other good ones as well.

You're in the right place! Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
You'll be in good company here. You have a bunch of cigar lovers and a few that also love their firearms. Welcome to the best cigar board on the net.:wink:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Welcome aboard, from another AR15 fan. Check out the storage section of the forums. Lots of good info there and be sure to read the stickies.