What's new

Scam warning - Don't be fooled

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A "Heads Up" for you and any of your friends who may be Home Depot customers...

Over the last month i became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.Dont be naive enough to think it couldnt happen to you.Heres how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as your packing your shopping items into your trunk.They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and some Windex,with there breasts almost falling out of there skimpy t-shirts.It is impossible not to look.When you thank them and offer them a tip,they say "NO"and then ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.You agree and they get into the back seat.On the way they start having sex with each other.Then one of them climbs over into the front seat,and performs oral sex on you,while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen February 4th,9th,10th,twice on the 15th,17th,20th,24th,and three times just yesterday,and very likely again this up coming weekend as soon as i can buy some more wallets.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Wow is it only wallets or do money clips work as well?

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
This story is true...it happened to me. The only difference is that I did not have my wallet and so they took my shoes...High Five!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
haha,,, "so, when did you feel like you were robbed?" asked the judge to the prostitute. "when the checked bounced!"