What's new

SCdH La Punta

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks again to my friend Crossbow for sending this along. My second of this marca. I love torpedos. Sat on the deck and slowly smoked this. Very nice construction, smelled great before I lit it, full bodied. My palate isn't as refined as others, to me it tasted vegetal, very consistent all the way through. Draw was just a tad tight. Really enjoyable, loving being able to try new things. Cheers Gene.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these!

But to me they are on the milder side of medium, but very complex and sophisticated flavors. Vegetal, hay and wood comes to mind. But there are lots of them so it's hard pinning them down.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I see a review and no pics!! I smoked it some time back and did a review for another site can't remember many details but it was definitely very cedary with some chocolate and coffee hints and a bit of pepper too. Enjoy the pics...

I remember it smoked extremely well and was a cool smoke throughout. No major burn issues was canoeing slightly when it started off but nothing major that didn't correct itself :thumbsup:

Its an excellent smoke that I highly recommend and one I believe has great ageing potential.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's not fair... I am sitting here with drool on my keyboard! I have never had one, but the pics alone make me want to try it.

Nice review.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0