What's new

Scent of the day

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I was always an aqua di gio guy but my better half hooked me up with burberry touch and polo red when I ran out. They are my go tos. I wear axe when Im going to the gym or to play hockey. Today im wearing polo red. I used to wear joop but she says I smell like a French whore when I wear it. I think that's the idea lol. I found an old bottle yesterday but I guess it aged and lost its touch. I sprayed one squirt on my sweater then had to change out of it after I realized it wasn't going to work for me lol

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I ussually wear Burberry sport but i might have to cruise amazon and pick up some samples to try. You guys are interesting me with your raving about Tom Ford.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Cool thread... For the most part, Dolce & Gabbana the One Gentleman has been my go-to for the past few months. It's great stuff for the cool temps of fall and winter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Creed Aventus. I can't afford the regular sized bottle at $300+ however I will enjoy my 5 sample vials lol. One of the greatest smells according to a few women now.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Where do you guys pick up samples at? I'd like to try some new scents before i drop a couple bill on a bottle. I'd like to wear them for a few days rather than just smelling in the store.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys pick up samples at? I'd like to try some new scents before i drop a couple bill on a bottle. I'd like to wear them for a few days rather than just smelling in the store.
fragrancex.com brother. Sorry for the double post OP.