What's new

School Board Shooting

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
" State prison records show Duke was charged in October 1999 with aggravated stalking, shooting or throwing a missile into a building or vehicle and obstructing justice.

He was convicted and sentenced in January 2000 to five years in prison but was released in January 2004. They also show that Duke was a licensed massage therapist before his arrest. "

LOL, nothing like having that guy lube you up and rub you down....OH man LOL

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Amazed how cool the board stayed during this confrontation. You can see the guy was completely flustered, most likely he was trying to work up some courage. Thank God he had piss poor marksmanship skills.

We need to fix our country quickly. Currently we are mostly dealing with low level wing-nuts. God forbid intelligent technically proficient citizens start getting pissed off.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Amazed how cool the board stayed during this confrontation. You can see the guy was completely flustered, most likely he was trying to work up some courage. Thank God he had piss poor marksmanship skills.

We need to fix our country quickly. Currently we are mostly dealing with low level wing-nuts. God forbid intelligent technically proficient citizens start getting pissed off.
you hit it right on the head. This guy is just crazy, but you will see more of this type thing as normal citizens get driven over the edge by ineffective govt.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Incidents like these are what remind me to go back into the house for Mr. Glock when I leave the house to go out in public.

Good thing he was a coward and a poor shot. I'd also like to have a few words with the "school security officer"...

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
That chick at the beginning that tried to take him out had some cajones!
That's not cajones, that was flat out stupid. What did she think hitting him with her purse was going to accomplish? She easily could have been responsible for herself or someone else getting shot.

Cajones was the guy in charge putting all the blame on himself and trying to get the gunman to let the others go.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0

But Anarchy has a bad stereotype surrounding it. Our Country was founded on it, but when the Govt. had no need for it anymore they banned it and anything like it. We have not had "Rights" in over 50 years. The politicians are self-serving entrepeneurs and have for many, many years.

As for the argument, if you don't like the system and are not voting then you are adding to the problem... if there is no one to vote for that has the same beliefs as you then why vote? And running for office does no good, these are all sealed up except to the highest bidders.

We think our Country is the most informed, open and honest system in the world, when in truth we are fed only what they want us to know and hear.

I may be paranoid but I think "Conspiracy Theories by Jesse Ventura should be mandatory watching, sure it is hype and hoopla to some extent but there is a lot of truth to it.

We sit by and let it/watch it all happen and whine. The only solution is to dissovle our current govt. and reform it based on the original Constitution and quit deluting it the more we become mamby-pambies, whiners and sheep.

I'm just saying...

Our Country WAS great, but that does not mean it can't be again.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thank God concealed carry is banned on school property. God forbid a sane, law-abiding citizen be able to defend themselves when somebody snaps and starts shooting at them. No, it's much better that they sit behind a desk and plead for their lives.

Thankfully nobody was hurt besides the gunman. But, this stuff just pisses me the hell off!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
That's not cajones, that was flat out stupid. What did she think hitting him with her purse was going to accomplish? She easily could have been responsible for herself or someone else getting shot.

Cajones was the guy in charge putting all the blame on himself and trying to get the gunman to let the others go.

Totally i agree 100 percent. That took some balls on that guys part. I was very impressed by that guys level of calm. As for the lady she was an idiot that didn't nothing but endanger everyone by making that guy even more mad.