What's new

School Loans - Competeting Banks

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
That should work out well. I know ELoans crushed the competition, as a lead provider, until they got sued for "cherry picking" the leads before selling them. Meaning they would look at the leads and take the high loan ammounts or low loan to value stuff that was a sure thing and the banks would not compete, Eloans would have thier guy sell it and keep it for them selves.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This is becoming a very aggressive area of finance. Many companies jumpin in and advertising.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I took out a personal loan from a credit union for $4000. The interest rate is 9.25% and I have 5 years to pay it back. Did I get a good deal? My credit is in excellent condition, I have never been late on a bill and I have one student loan bill already paid in full. What is a good interest rate for a personal loan? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hi all, I took out a personal loan from a credit union for $4000. The interest rate is 9.25% and I have 5 years to pay it back. Did I get a good deal? My credit is in excellent condition, I have never been late on a bill and I have one student loan bill already paid in full. What is a good interest rate for a personal loan? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Hi, how about going over to the introductions threads and tell us a little about yourself. Do you smoke cigars?