What's new

Scott is a LIAR!!!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I also was dying for some new decals and Scott @TheFlask said he wouldn't send any sticks along with them - blatantly LIED to me but that's ok because KARMA works it's wonders

Thanks again pal seriously loving these stickers bro, can't wait to throw one on my stinky!!

Thanks for the bodyguards as well you classy SOB!

Edit: Tapatalk screwed me up and I posted in the wrong section ughh Mods please move this to Bombers Basement!! My apologies

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Liar?!?!? I don't think so. You said you wanted to buy some stickers. I said I'll send you some. You said don't make me hurt you. I said I don't charge and if it would make you feel better I wouldn't send cigars. You said it wouldn't. So I sent them. I don't lie. If this place has taught me ANYTHING, make sure there isn't anything left up to interpretation. Or you will get bit.

Also, don't get even. Pay it forward. Plenty of guys out there wanting one of those extra decals.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Liar?!?!? I don't think so. You said you wanted to buy some stickers. I said I'll send you some. You said don't make me hurt you. I said I don't charge and if it would make you feel better I wouldn't send cigars. You said it wouldn't. So I sent them. I don't lie. If this place has taught me ANYTHING, make sure there isn't anything left up to interpretation. Or you will get bit.

Also, don't get even. Pay it forward. Plenty of guys out there wanting one of those extra decals.
Haha I guess you're TECHNICALLY right lol but but but ugh fine I'll take it lol...I'll definitely pay it forward and backward and side to side

Rating - 75%
8   1   0
How can i go about getting a sticker?
Would love to represent

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk