What's new

Scott@smokinsticks.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m Scott Brown the Editor of Smokin Sticks. Through this site I am hoping to meet some great people who share the love of cigars. I will share my honest opinion of the Cigars and Spirits that I review and I hope that you will as well. Cigars are a big part of my life. I am constantly searching for new cigars to try.

I have have been working at Outlaw Cigar Company for the last 4 years. This gives me the opportunity to try many different types of cigars. I have met many of the great cigar Icons in the industry, Carlos Fuente, Jonathon Drew, Pete Johnson, Jose “Pepin” Garcia, Manuel Quesada, Jorge Padron, and Jose Oliva to name a few. I am constantly looking to broaden my knowledge about Cigars and the Cigar Industry. So here I am looking to learn from you.
me maine.jpg

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Hey Scott. Welcome from North Dakota. I've only been here a short while and have learned a ton, and what I like best is that you never stop learning. Cool career you have there, and if work is fun and enjoyable, you're a very happy person.

KK33

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello, I’m Scott Brown the Editor of Smokin Sticks. Through this site I am hoping to meet some great people who share the love of cigars. I will share my honest opinion of the Cigars and Spirits that I review and I hope that you will as well. Cigars are a big part of my life. I am constantly searching for new cigars to try.

I have have been working at Outlaw Cigar Company for the last 4 years. This gives me the opportunity to try many different types of cigars. I have met many of the great cigar Icons in the industry, Carlos Fuente, Jonathon Drew, Pete Johnson, Jose “Pepin” Garcia, Manuel Quesada, Jorge Padron, and Jose Oliva to name a few. I am constantly looking to broaden my knowledge about Cigars and the Cigar Industry. So here I am looking to learn from you.
View attachment 31795
Welcome to BOTL.

Outlaw as in KC? I like that place a lot.

I'm Headed there tonight. Currently in ATL. I will probably be at the Outlaw South (Overland Park) location tomorrow evening...i might even hit it before lunch if I get the chance.

Shoot me a PM if you are going to be around tomorrow.