What's new

Scottsdale, AZ November 21 - Dec 1

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Go to ambassadors. Cigar king is overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Each to his own. I have been to Ambassadors and it is a nice shop. Cigar King has been my home away from home and Mitch and now Brandon have always done good by me. The multiple TV's and leather recliners, variety and intelligent staff all add up to a high rating in my book. On top of that they step up and support BOTL. My kind of place.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Off topic but my spot has become fine ash. If your a tatuaje fan the owner sam is friends with pete and has a massive selection. Not to mention he gave a pretty decent discount at the herf. I got two jv13s for 16 $ something total.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Off topic but my spot has become fine ash. If your a tatuaje fan the owner sam is friends with pete and has a massive selection. Not to mention he gave a pretty decent discount at the herf. I got two jv13s for 16 $ something total.

Sam is hands down one of the best BOTL I know.

Mike

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Sam is hands down one of the best BOTL I know.

Mike
Yup