What's new

Scrambled Eggs

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
OK, here is how you do it.

Fry 5 or 6 strips of bacon in a well seasoned cast iron skillet. Fry two eggs in the remaining pork fat. Drain most of the pork fat, break two eggs into the skillet, add a little salt, pepper, and garlic salt and scramble. Serve the scrambled to the wife, fried to yourself. Add a little tobasco to each and your are good to go! (Bloody Mary recipe listed elsewhere!!)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
4 eggs
Red Bell Pepper
2 cloves of Garlic
Chives
1/2 cup Half and Half
lotsa American Cheese

Fry up the garlic and Pepper add mixture of eggs and half and half to pan...scramble. As it thickens add the chives. Then cheese last. Very tasty. :)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I eat'm every morning. 2 whole eggs and 4 whites :thumbsup: Add a 1/2 cup of oatmeal as a side.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i got inspired by this thread and yesterday I woke up and made my bride and i eggs with the load of sharp cheddar from one post, onions and garlic from another, chipotle from an other, the half a stick of butter (never did that before). i broke the eggs into the pan and let them set up before smashing them all together like someone recommended. found some ham and diced that up and put it in there. it was like "eggs ala botl."

it was amazing. thanks all!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Colon cleanser.....

1 serrano pepper
1 poblano pepper
1 jalapeno pepper
1 habenaro pepper
1/2 small onion
5 large mushrooms
1/2 pound spinach

Saute above chopped ingredients in EVOO

Add Egg Beaters (I know, low cholosterol)
Add sprinkle of Cheddar Cheese (taste)
Squirt on Chocura Hot Sauce

Eat and enjoy.

An hour later, run to toliet!:jitb:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here's some scrambled eggs desi style:

4 eggs
a splash of whole milk (we don't get the fancy skimmed stuff you guys have)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
1 green chilli (you may remove the seeds if you want)
1/2 small onion diced
1/2 tomato diced or a handful of cherry tomatoes cut in quarters

Toss all of that in a heavy bottomed frying pan with a knob of butter and cook till its almost a spongy texture.

Edit: Ooo you can always use ostrich eggs instead of chicken eggs if you can find them in your area usually one is enough just remember to add a bit of water to it they tend to be a bit firm.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here's some scrambled eggs desi style:

4 eggs
a splash of whole milk (we don't get the fancy skimmed stuff you guys have)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
1 green chilli (you may remove the seeds if you want)
1/2 small onion diced
1/2 tomato diced or a handful of cherry tomatoes cut in quarters

Toss all of that in a heavy bottomed frying pan with a knob of butter and cook till its almost a spongy texture.

Edit: Ooo you can always use ostrich eggs instead of chicken eggs if you can find them in your area usually one is enough just remember to add a bit of water to it they tend to be a bit firm.
So I'm not the only one who has this! (It's the only thing that actually tastes like milk.) :thumbsup:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
1 pound of bacon cooked pretty well, we like it crispy.

then scramble up a dozen Jumbo eggs. add 1 cup of half-n-half, little sea salt, pepper, and some hot sauce.

Here is the most important stop. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT drain any of the bacon grease.
Dump the dozen scrambled in in the pan with all that awesome bacon grease. The eggs do a great job of sucking up the grease. NO need to drain the grease.
A bunch of toasted english muffins.
Serves 4.\

This is my traditional Bacon Grease and Eggs Holiday Breakfast.