What's new

Seattle: Roma Craft @ Union Cigar Society

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Skip from Roma Craft was hanging out smoking and talking shop at Union Cigar Society on Lake Union last night.

It was a fun event and a great way to kick off the holiday weekend. My buddy told me about it last minute and I decided to stop by on my way home after work.

Three cigars and four hours later I was in trouble with the GF, but happy I shared a great experience with many great cigar brothers and sisters. Skip is a cool guy and funny as shyt, and the owner Daniel and associate Narung went all out making everyone feel welcomed; a great success.

Free beer, food, and spirits were shared on the dock and in anchored boats, it was a perfect setting to try my first Cromagnum lancero and first Intemperance robusto--both delicious, and I grabbed 3 more lanceros before I left and they threw in a free intemperance :smile:. Two boats went out on the lake for hour long cruises and came back with empty bottles and happy smokers. I'm now signed up on their email list and am looking forward to future events, which I'll post before they happen from now on:stickbeat

Cheers!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Man. I saw the photos posted to Instagram, wish I could have gone! Looks like a good time. Glad you got to go!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great to meet you too brother. That was one of the most amazing cigar event experiences I have ever had. It almost makes me wish I lived in Seattle. Daniel is a rock star.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD