What's new

See if this makes sense to you...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So given this story line Star Wars was going on before E.T.? That means we could be using light sabers and driving x-wing fighters? I want a light saber dammit!!

Wasn't that always the case, though? Star Wars is a "Period Piece," just not any historical period we are familiar with.

Regardless, Tony does raise a good point... where was ET's lightsaber if he was a true Jedi...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
So given this story line Star Wars was going on before E.T.? That means we could be using light sabers and driving x-wing fighters? I want a light saber dammit!!

Wasn't that always the case, though? Star Wars is a "Period Piece," just not any historical period we are familiar with.

Regardless, Tony does raise a good point... where was ET's lightsaber if he was a true Jedi...

sounds like the plot to the next star wars that they are shooting

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Jedi does not a Lightsaber make.
Mastery of the force does.
Plus it could of possibly been damaged when he crashed on Earth.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.
Wasn't ET a scouting group? Research teams don't need weapons.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
T you will be like this kid
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXMX_xm7IRo
Probably more like this kid...

[video=youtube_share;HPPj6viIBmU]http://youtu.be/HPPj6viIBmU[/video]
This kid is awesome zero fucks given about how he'd look 😂😂😂😂

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.
When I research houses in the Detroit area I carry a gun, knife, a phone with 911 on screen so all I'd have to do is press send lol. And I bet when those federal agents was closing in E.T. Wished he had that saber! He did make those bikes fly tho that had to be the force right?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.
When I research houses in the Detroit area I carry a gun, knife, a phone with 911 on screen so all I'd have to do is press send lol. And I bet when those federal agents was closing in E.T. Wished he had that saber! He did make those bikes fly tho that had to be the force right?
Yeah, but that's Detroit...

ET landed in SoCal...