What's new

See if this makes sense to you...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So given this story line Star Wars was going on before E.T.? That means we could be using light sabers and driving x-wing fighters? I want a light saber dammit!!

Wasn't that always the case, though? Star Wars is a "Period Piece," just not any historical period we are familiar with.

Regardless, Tony does raise a good point... where was ET's lightsaber if he was a true Jedi...
Jedi does not a Lightsaber make.
Mastery of the force does.
Plus it could of possibly been damaged when he crashed on Earth.
Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.
Wasn't ET a scouting group? Research teams don't need weapons.
When I research houses in the Detroit area I carry a gun, knife, a phone with 911 on screen so all I'd have to do is press send lol. And I bet when those federal agents was closing in E.T. Wished he had that saber! He did make those bikes fly tho that had to be the force right?
Yeah, but that's Detroit...

ET landed in SoCal...
Point taken and I don't think Sean likes when you call it SoCal lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
So given this story line Star Wars was going on before E.T.? That means we could be using light sabers and driving x-wing fighters? I want a light saber dammit!!

Wasn't that always the case, though? Star Wars is a "Period Piece," just not any historical period we are familiar with.

Regardless, Tony does raise a good point... where was ET's lightsaber if he was a true Jedi...
Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.
When I research houses in the Detroit area I carry a gun, knife, a phone with 911 on screen so all I'd have to do is press send lol. And I bet when those federal agents was closing in E.T. Wished he had that saber! He did make those bikes fly tho that had to be the force right?

ET landed in SoCal...
Socal is ok, cali he loses his shit

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
T you will be like this kid
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXMX_xm7IRo
Probably more like this kid...

[video=youtube_share;HPPj6viIBmU]http://youtu.be/HPPj6viIBmU[/video]
This kid is awesome zero fucks given about how he'd look 
I'm sure in his head it looked badass.

Oh, good call...
Didn't think about that.

ET landed in SoCal...
Socal is ok, cali he loses his shit
I like to combined the two and call it SoCali.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Maybe E.T was THE Jedi and the force is so stong with him he has no need for lightsabers. He can just crush souls with his mind

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Everybody is missing the point if Star Wars is going on simultaneously in a parallel universe we should have light sabers and x wing fighters and I want both!!
You don't have a lightsaber??

You know it is part of each Jedi's training to build their own... you know what you have do to..... ;)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Everybody is missing the point if Star Wars is going on simultaneously in a parallel universe we should have light sabers and x wing fighters and I want both!!
You don't have a lightsaber??

You know it is part of each Jedi's training to build their own... you know what you have do to..... ;)
I guess that galaxy far far away is known as Canada?