What's new

Seed to Soul DVD/CD Pass

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Rigilkent sent this to me, and I have watched it. I really enjoyed it, but promised to pass it on. If anyone here is interested it seeing it, post your interest in this thread and it will come to you in the future. After one person watches it he will mail it to the next person on the list. I imported some of the list from the original thread and then added on the guys from this thread. I also Put Oneaday at the top of the list, because he said he would add more to it, that way everyone gets to watch them all. If you would like to add a cigar related DVD or CD feel free, but realize there is an indefinete time to get it back, if ever. It also might be cool to add a smoke to the box for the next guy to burn while he's watching. Not required, but if there is a cigar in the box when you get it, go ahead and smoke it, but if you smoke it, replace it. The list so far is listed below. Once you watch them, contact the next person on the list and make sure you have thier addy correct.

dpricenator done
Redphoenix done
oneaday done
jmatkins done
smokinafuente
kyleb
schuellk MIA
fredneck Should be there
Mickyray5
WhiteLightning
daniyal
CWS
BBallbaby
Hendy
Bohizzle
amgracing
sportsmedjosh

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Here is the list, of next in line for this DVD. I did not realize there were a bunch of people after me. Sorry guys, I would have had this up here earlier. Thanks for the heads up Greg. Since Oneaday is going to add some to the mix, maybe he should go next, so everyone else gets to watch them all.

Awsome to traveling CD tour! And I would like to see it after you please.
I'll play!
Ill take a look if we are sending this around the country.
Well now BOTLFLIX, I wouldn't mind seeing it and will add a couple of more to the package when it gets to me.
I'd love to see it also!

I'd love to watch it and then pass it along as well. Let me know when you've watched it and I can PM you my addy.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0001 9756 6029

Your item was delivered at 11:18 AM on April 18, 2008 in SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260.