What's new

Selling my Harley Street Glide To Get a House!

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Smart man...one depreciates, the other appreciates. You'll have a garage full of bikes before you know it.
Absolutely correct... I had the same situation... got married, needed to buy a house so sold my custom HD, then kids came... once they got into high school an HD was the first thing I got....
you will ride again....and whenever I was really jonesing to ride, I would go rent for the weekend...
the house is an investment, not only in terms of equity, but also in piece of mind....
the Harley is a toy......
you're doing the right thing.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
SOLD! The irony of it all is that I spent over $500 listing it on eBay and Cycle Trader and I ended up selling it to a guy that works at the same place I do... Oh well, it's sold none the less.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Stroke, a bunch of us have been down that road....bike, marriage, bike makes an exit, house, kids, then eventually another bike. I will say it is so much fun when you get back into it again after a long layoff. So hang in there, bro, your time on two wheels will come around again.

miller

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice awesome bike .I liked it .Its looking mind blowing.I like the style.Its looking very stylish.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your bike is really very awesome and mind blowing.its Looking very stylish.I liked its elegant body.Nice pics.I'm feeling like going for a long ride.