What's new

Semi newb from Dallas

I-35 South

Semi-Newb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! Its neat to find an outlet for my new hobby like this website. My name is Ken and I am fairly new to smoking cigars. I started smoking cigars around 2 years ago but my appetite for knowledge about the industry is great and I have learned a lot in 2 years. I live in the Dallas area and work within the oil and gas industry. I love to play golf and also love to support my favorite teams: Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, and Texas Rangers,.....title town baby!

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from a Texas native!!! Glad you joined. This is a great place to learn and grow within the cigar world. Great group if foldks here.
Welcome again and "Guns Up"

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Welcome from a ways down 35... I make it up that way quite a bit, so we'll have to burn one at some point. Enjoy your stay!

I-35 South

Semi-Newb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum, why don't you list a few of your favorite/go to cigars or flavor preferences.
I like Nicaraguans mostly. Anything by the My Father factory. I really enjoy Illusiones and smoke them probably more than anything. Tatuaje is something I just recently been introduced too and I have only smoked a few sticks, but the few I have smoked are really good. Heard a lot of people talk about Viaje and I am only mildly familiar to them.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey and :welcome:

Btw.. might want to hunker down in a tornado shelter with your smokes for a while..