What's new

Seoul Duty Free?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Has anyone traveled through Incheon airport? I'm curious about the cigar selection (if any) at their duty free shops... as well as whether the prices are reasonable (compared to European duty-free, anyway). Thanks!

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
You can getem cheaper online. There isnt going to be much there that isnt marked up 40-60 dollars a box. You will find the pc sizes about the same price and the mini's and clubs will he the same price. Any box of robos or bigger will be like 300 a box or more and the cohiba is insane

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks! A friend of mine is traveling through Incheon to get to Thailand, and was just hoping to pick up a few sticks along the way-- he was just wondering if there was anything at all to get at the duty-free (not necessarily just interested in CCs...).

You can getem cheaper online. There isnt going to be much there that isnt marked up 40-60 dollars a box. You will find the pc sizes about the same price and the mini's and clubs will he the same price. Any box of robos or bigger will be like 300 a box or more and the cohiba is insane

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My friend son is in the U.S. Air Force, he was TDY in Korea. I asked him to let me know about the price of CC. Honestly they were higher then some of the reputable online retailers.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Okay... but they have some... So he can pick up a few sticks on his way through. He's not an avid cigar smoker, so I wouldn't see him placing box orders online--- For him, this'll be more of a one-off! Thanks!
My friend son is in the U.S. Air Force, he was TDY in Korea. I asked him to let me know about the price of CC. Honestly they were higher then some of the reputable online retailers.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
He could still get the mini's box of 2 boxes of 40 are only 80 90 bucks they arent bad for cigerellos. Might find some other cheap boxes like 80-90 maybe a little more. But duty free dont sell singles

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I fly through ICN once a year and it is not worth your time. Neither is BKK. Both duty frees are not cheap. There are much cheaper ways to get CC’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I fly through ICN once a year and it is not worth your time. Neither is BKK. Both duty frees are not cheap. There are much cheaper ways to get CC’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to pay more attention to the forums. :) I've been getting my CC's from the duty free in Hong Kong. My biggest concern has always been getting legit product over a good deal.