What's new

Sex Challenge

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Link

Single men and women can't have sex for 30 days, and married couples are urged to have it every day.

"Our married people are far more fearful than our single people," said Wirth.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I would play, but I am not married... and I am not willing to take part in the singles portion of this game.... a little too much self sacrifice.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Due to this being the second time the BOTL has questioned my woman... or interest in my woman... not sure....
Here is a picture of me and my Hottie, proving why I would not be keen on forfeiting her fruits for a month.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't even know how to defend myself here.... I think I will have to get my women to join the group to defend me here.

She hates smoke though.. so better leave her away from this group.

Well.... All I can say is I understand the envy and jelousy comming from some brothers.

If I was a better man, I might offer to share... but instead... I'll take the abuse, and enjoy my woman in private.

And no... she is not blind... I just got lucky ;-) She was probably drunk when we first met.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Actually one of my cousins is a model... Not the one int he pic though.

The chick in the pic I jsut met a little over a year ago, so I dont think she is my sister, cousin or other family member... never do know though. Stranger things could happen I guess.

With regards to her sobering up... that would not be in my benefit, so i keep her liquored up when possible