What's new

Shameless Self Promotion

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Congrats man! I've known a few people who've recovered from alcoholism (if that's the proper phrase for it) and they're much happier, as are their families.

Awesome to hear you've made it 7 years. Keep it up dude!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Self Promotion well deserved, no shame in that! Congrats my brother! Not everyone makes it back from those neck of the woods! God Bless

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Congratulations - you are not alone! There are actually quite a few here, myself included. I've been thinking if we should create a 'club': Sober-club or something to that effect.

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for all of the well wishes everybody. The last year has really been a challenge. When Po got sick a few weeks back and the doctors couldn't tell me why, I was really beginning to question it all. I reminded myself the I have faith that God will provide everything that I need in this lifetime and that his will for my life is good. Po's doing better...and I'm grateful for another day clean.

But I'm gonna smoke me some good tobacco today... :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Very cool. I am new to sobriety myself. Just celebrated 100 days! I really admire those with years under thier belt. Congrats and keep up the great work!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Very cool, I can't imagine how difficult it must be. That's cause for celebration. Ginger Ale for everyone! :applause: