What's new

shark vs shark

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You must be one of the rare few to complete the shark trifecta. Waiting for your posts with great anticipation!

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
i was taking a nap,dreaming about work,when a call comes in on the short wave radio.
zilla was shouting...i need help!!

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
Zilla and the Red Band Gang

i was taking a nap,dreaming about work,when a call comes over the short wave radio.
zilla was shouting something about being surrounded by red banded killers,and needing help.
hearing this i jump up off the sofa,grab a cigar and make myself a cup of coffee

i pick up the mic and say "zilla,you are screwed!", as i'm enjoying the taste of coffee and spicy chocolate

zilla started screaming humidor threats, i figured he must be serious,so i threw my hat on and headed out to help my friend

while i was thinking about and laughing about zilla.i was enjoying the peppery coffee with cocoa and cedary tobacco

i'm about halfway there with pepper blasts,woodsy tobacco and creamy coffee. that's a good looking ash

3/4 of the way and this cigar is drawing, burning, and smoking so good that it's gonna be hard to spot zilla.
same great flavors from the start

should be there by the time i finish this nub. the spice is kicking now and the tobacco is blending with the coffee making it a little creamy

OMG!
do you see that?
zilla,when i said you were screwed,i didn't mean like that...lol

don't worry buddy,look what i brought!
it's tanned,hard bodied,and smells like creamy cocoa

i got it cut and lit. it's very creamy with cocoa and coffee.
when the red band gang gets a whiff of it,they will turn this way,then you can jump for it.

the burn and draw produced enough smoke for zilla to jump safely without being seen

halfway there and i think were gonna make it.
lost the red band gang in a cloud of smoke, and a creamy leather,cocoa coffee taste of victory

3/4 and and i'm starting to relax a little. burning and drawing great.
getting a little spicier now. still nice and creamy though

the nub is kicking,nice and spicy with creamy leather and cocoa coffee flavors.
it was a great adventure for zilla and me,filled with thrills and fraught with danger.
in the end,good triumphed over bad,and we got to smoke a couple of killers along they way

thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed the reviews!