What's new

Shark's Life Transformation (PIC)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Wow...congrats brother! That is some amazing progress. Seriously impressed by your willpower. I've been working at it since January and know how dang hard the willpower piece of it all is.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Congrats man!! It's so hard to lose weight. I used to be at 370 and thanks to a Android app I am under 300. I stray once in awhile but I will never go over 300 again. Its the hardest thing you'll ever do. Its amazing man, great job!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Good job man, I can only imagine what you went though to get to where you're at now. You can tell how much better you feel!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hey Shark, huge congrats on the weight lose brother. I am curious though...5 shakes at 84 calories...how important were the actual shakes? I would assume that if anyone were to live off of 420 calories a day, they would lose a mass amount of weight. I know my aunt lost well over 200lbs eating boiled chicken breasts and cottage cheese. How did the shakes make your body feel after those first couple weeks?
I felt very tired the first two weeks, but when my body got used to it, the energy came back, and the headaches and hunger went away. Congrats to your aunt on her weight loss! Anything is possible! Thanks for the support!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
First off congrats I applaude you your choice of direction for your life and then the dedication to stick to it.
Brain pick: if you don't mind sharing how old are you your bro and mom and what do you know of their numbers to date? And was this a beta program run by kaiser and/or was it covered by the insurance and are there qualifications that need to be met to join the program. Thanks and Congrats again man. Unbelievable results and literally a new you.
Thank you! My mom has lost around 116 pounds, and she'll be 50 years old this year. My brother has lost almost 90 pounds, and he's 24 years old. I'm 28 years old, so I'm glad I'll be healthy by the time I hit 30! It's not a beta program, apparently its been run since I was a kid! Its not covered by my insurance, so its about $125/week for the cost of shakes and classes. Seems expensive, but you're not shopping for groceries or dining out, so it's a trade off. The qualifications are that they need you to have to lose 40+ pounds or more for the program I'm doing. Of course if you have less weight to lose, they modify the program for you, add food, etc. Thanks for the support!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Congratulations on the commitment paying off. It's inspiring to me - I'd like to loose another 30lbs - seems like nothing comparatively. Instead of going on the crash diet, I've just attempted to remove sugars, carbs and animal products. Not completely, mind you, just to an extent that is healthy & appropriate. I'm trying to alter my whole lifestyle & be more active. So far I'm down about 20lbs in the past 3-1/2 months! now I'm shopping gyms - thinking about that Cross-fit training. Looks intense, but seems like the best value:time ratio.

Good luck & keep up the good work!

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As someone who's struggled with being overweight for as long as I can remember, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS. Hard work does pay off, and you look to be kickin ass brother. Keep up the good work man.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Bro, very sorry to hear this... I can't imagine the money you are forking over for new clothes!?!

Big congrats man, keep it up. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing progress. Congrats! But 500 calories a day is beyond dangerous, regardless of what any doctor is telling you. That is clinically anorexic.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Congrats brother!! I can only imagine how much better you must feel and the sense of accomplishment to have achieved those results.