What's new

she said yes!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It is so good to see when a man asks his women, if it is OK for him to spend all his money on cigars and accessories and she says yes! Congratulations brother!
From experience, this is definitely a hobby which is better picked up BEFORE you get married.

Congrats bud, be ready for some of the most rewarding and difficult times of your life!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congratulations to you, and prayers for infinite amounts of understanding for your bride-to-be!

For the contest: hair loss begins within the next 6 months.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thanks guys! Its also our 4yr anniversary today and in the card she gave me was a pic of the Cabinet humi that's at our house waiting for me when we get back from Hawaii! Just to make sure she got a good one she snooped in my phone and got Jadawin's number and called him for help!

As for the grays, Im 26 and my beard is already starting to salt and pepper. Im screwed.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thanks guys! Its also our 4yr anniversary today and in the card she gave me was a pic of the Cabinet humi that's at our house waiting for me when we get back from Hawaii! Just to make sure she got a good one she snooped in my phone and got Jadawin's number and called him for help!

As for the grays, Im 26 and my beard is already starting to salt and pepper. Im screwed.
Cabinet humi??? Damn, brother!! Great!

I proposed to my girlfriend on our 5th dating anniversary! And I still hear about how long it took me... :help:

Sounds like you have a great one, there, though, brother!!!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

She was pretty sneaky about it and we both had you pretty convinced she was doing something else for your anniversary, haha.