What's new

She's finally here!!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm curious why people put their hygros on the face of the shelf. I understand you want to know the change of humidity from top to bottom but wouldn't they be more useful where the media and cigars are actually located? Just me. I keep a hygro in each drawer with media, I would feel that is a more accurate reading of what your cigars are so to speak not just what the differential from top to bottom is.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I'm curious why people put their hygros on the face of the shelf. I understand you want to know the change of humidity from top to bottom but wouldn't they be more useful where the media and cigars are actually located? Just me. I keep a hygro in each drawer with media, I would feel that is a more accurate reading of what your cigars are so to speak not just what the differential from top to bottom is.
I do it so I can check temp/RH w/out having to open it thus disturbing the environment. IMHO I don't think having hygros in drawer next to media is going to have a dramatic difference vs having them outside 4-6 inches from media. The only reason I will be opening the door is to put sticks in or take a few out. I will keep a working desktop to store daily smoking sticks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My shelves arrived today from Forrest. They look absolutely amazing. Fortunately, for me the wait for me was not as long as others. He was super quick to respond to the very few emails that I sent him. I would gladly do business with him again.

View attachment 59585

View attachment 59588
Beauty work, but you may as well lay that tubo in yer sock drawer...o_O

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I do it so I can check temp/RH w/out having to open it thus disturbing the environment. IMHO I don't think having hygros in drawer next to media is going to have a dramatic difference vs having them outside 4-6 inches from media. The only reason I will be opening the door is to put sticks in or take a few out. I will keep a working desktop to store daily smoking sticks.
I don't think it does either, just curious. I keep my media away from my sticks and hygros as close to them as possible thinking I see more of what sticks are compared to a fridge with drawers that are at least 3/8" thick