What's new

Shops you want to go to...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For me, seeing that I live in BFE, it would be any shop within an hour and forty five minute drive... Closest place would be Pittsburgh. Relegated to the online shops sadly.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Casa Fuente has been checked off the list. Very cool place. Still want to visit:
En Fuego
Rocky Patel's Burn
Davidoff
The Foundation Room
Serious Cigar in Houston
Famous
Shelly's Back Room
Rain City Cigar

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Other than a lot mentioned. Id like to go to Omerta Cigar Lounge in OK. Didnt know it existed till a brother on here asked me about it. The place looks sweet.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyone should put Holts/Ashton Cigar Bar on their lists. Holts is a great store and Ashton is a nice bar for classic cocktails or rare whisky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I hope to be
Casa Fuente has been checked off the list. Very cool place. Still want to visit:
En Fuego
Rocky Patel's Burn
Davidoff
The Foundation Room
Serious Cigar in Houston
Famous
Shelly's Back Room
Rain City Cigar
Shelly's isn't really that good. Overpriced and not a very good selection of cigars. Only good thing is it's a few blocks from the White House. Civil Cigar Lounge nearby is much nicer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anywhere haha, we have one shop in the whole state of UT as the condemn smoking and its shitty haha. Being close to Vegas now though seems that I need to make trip there and check out various places mentioned. sub'd