What's new

Short smokes ?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don’t have any more quick smokes in the humi right now which I am regretting as winter in Ohio is pretty miserable. Curious what some of your favorite 30ish minute NC smokes are!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
There's probably a dozen good threads on this. Worth searching out as there's more recommendations that you may not get here. In fact there's one from just a week or so ago.
Common responses and a options are:
Tat pcr
Oliva special g
Padron corticos
Davidoff cigarillos
MX2 daggers
Brazil minis
Any of the Petit Coronas from the boutique brands (luminosa is killer)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've said this in every short smoke thread since i've been a member here. Buy a cab of Tat PCR. smoke a few of them fresh to scratch the itch and just sit on the rest of them for months or years. Then by another cab, and another, and basically any time they're available. Best cigar to dollar value in this hobby. hands down. drop mike. game over.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I've said this in every short smoke thread since i've been a member here. Buy a cab of Tat PCR. smoke a few of them fresh to scratch the itch and just sit on the rest of them for months or years. Then by another cab, and another, and basically any time they're available. Best cigar to dollar value in this hobby. hands down. drop mike. game over.
I'm so bummed I missed those ones somebody offered up the other day. But I haven't had any, so not sure they would fit my profile. Buuuut, I was making myself feel better by telling myself they had probably aged past their prime... Thanks for ruining that illusion for me @Robertsndr68 :meh:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm so bummed I missed those ones somebody offered up the other day. But I haven't had any, so not sure they would fit my profile. Buuuut, I was making myself feel better by telling myself they had probably aged past their prime... Thanks for ruining that illusion for me @Robertsndr68 :meh:
Ya I mean I'm the least upity cigar smoker around. I'll never tell someone what to smoke or not smoke, but if you like cigars... You'll like the PCR lol

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There's probably a dozen good threads on this. Worth searching out as there's more recommendations that you may not get here. In fact there's one from just a week or so ago.
Common responses and a options are:
Tat pcr
Oliva special g
Padron corticos
Davidoff cigarillos
MX2 daggers
Brazil minis
Any of the Petit Coronas from the boutique brands (luminosa is killer)
I saw the recent post but I could have sworn it was in the Cuban forum. Thought I might get some different answers on this side. Also the only cigarillos I’ve had were Romeo & Julieta and they were an absolute waste of money. I’ve been afraid to spend money on cigarillos ever since.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
La Gloria Cubana make a great small smoke, Serie R Pequenos 4x36 kind of hard to find but there are some here
https://paylesscigarsandpipes.com/la-gloria-cubana-serie-r-pequenos-5-per-tin-habano-cigarillo
I bought some but can't get a decent draw out of them to save my life. I've had the sitting at 62 for a while, so maybe that will help. Or I just got a terrible batch. Flavor is great from what I can tell though.
I seem to prefer the 38 - 42 RG for the mimis though.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I love short smokes, and have found several worth keeping in stock..
Cracker Crumbs, Roma PC (cro or aqua), Tat PCR, MUWAT Baitfish!, Papa fritas, Asylum PC, Boheme Mimi habano, Lat travelieurs (or something like that) all these are between ~30-45 min petit coronas..
As far as rillos (~4x36) Fuente maduro cubanitos, CAO maduro, and the petit tatuajes are good - but have terrible draw issues..
...For a great cheapo PC, Reo corona.
I go through a bunch of these, as they're good, and cheap enough to toss as needed.
CCs are the bomb for short smokes though.. if you like that lighter profile.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Depends on what you call a short smoke.

I also like short smokes and the Tatuaje PCR is a no brainer. Others I enjoy include the MUWAT Nightcrawler, Liga Papas Fritas, La Imperiosa Magicos, Le Bijou Petit Robusto, and Man O War Puro Authentico short belicoso for NCs. Mind you, all but the Tat PCR and Papas Fritas are longer than 30 minutes for most. CCs are a whole other discussion!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Lots have already been mentioned but Caldwell yellow cake are great shorties also, if you can find them. They were originally an event only stick which is where I've gotten them, but I think recently I saw them on jr and/or Atlantic.