What's new

Shout out / Check In Thread

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sometimes time passes without hearing or seeing much from a brother and they cross your mind.
Maybe a tag is needed to get them to speak up, or get a notification email to get them to pop in..

Speaking of, @tattootommy you around brother? What's up?
Funny enough, I wondered about him the other day, haven’t saw much (if anything) from him in a while!

Always like giving a shoutout to my homie @option240, and I’ve been wondering where tf @THEMISCHMAN has been?

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Funny enough, I wondered about him the other day, haven’t saw much (if anything) from him in a while!

Always like giving a shoutout to my homie @option240, and I’ve been wondering where tf @THEMISCHMAN has been?
I’ve been moving that metal and putting in some hours. I have been casually checking the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I talked to dave a few weeks ago. Out of respect for Dave and family, that's all I'll say.
Tell him that, while he doesn't know me from Adam, I am married to a cancer survivor and he can hit me up any time. (I'll pass you my phone number in a pm to pass along to him.)

That said... in keeping in the theme of this thread, I wanna know if @Agentskull is done having babies, or if @erjaq is ever going to show his face on here again. Also, @ThroughHisStomach , where are you, bigguy?!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Let's see here. I have three now. My oldest is 6. Middle is 3 and a half, and my youngest is 19 months old. Been working my ass off. Work, side work, the never ending projects on the house, and still doing the opposite shift thing.

I have really let my connections here suffer. For that I am very sorry guys. I do try to check in from time to time to see how things are going, but it's not nearly enough as it should.

I do connect with a few guys on GroupMe and do have Tapatalk installed still. That's how I received your @ . Hope all is well lime Sean.

Tell him that, while he doesn't know me from Adam, I am married to a cancer survivor and he can hit me up any time. (I'll pass you my phone number in a pm to pass along to him.)

That said... in keeping in the theme of this thread, I wanna know if @Agentskull is done having babies, or if @erjaq is ever going to show his face on here again. Also, @ThroughHisStomach , where are you, bigguy?!
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk