What's new

Show a new Brother a little love!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
My name is Max, I live in a suburb of Minneapolis and work as an Equity Trader. I have been around the web looking for a spot to talk cigars. After perusing the site for a few days, I thought it would be a good place to hang around awhile as the community here seems terrific.
I do not have a staple for my humidor yet, probably because the chase is half the fun. Trying new cigars and finding hidden gems has been my hobby/passion for a few years,and tend to lean towards the full bodied end of the flavor spectrum.
Thank you you all for letting me hang out,

M-

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow,
Ask and you shall receive...This place rocks!
Thanks guys, I feel at home already.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Pull up a chair and stay awhile, there is a great group of brothers here!

:welcome:

adodson

linux geek
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome.

Your first impressions of the community are right on. I've found this place is teeming with brothers full of information and entertainment. It's a fun forum that has become a staple of my 'net life, now.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello all,
My name is Max, I live in a suburb of Minneapolis and work as an Equity Trader. I have been around the web looking for a spot to talk cigars. After perusing the site for a few days, I thought it would be a good place to hang around awhile as the community here seems terrific.
I do not have a staple for my humidor yet, probably because the chase is half the fun. Trying new cigars and finding hidden gems has been my hobby/passion for a few years,and tend to lean towards the full bodied end of the flavor spectrum.
Thank you you all for letting me hang out,

M-
Hello and Welcome to the confusion.