What's new

Show/list your latest beard oil/product purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Alright, so I did a little bit of searching and didn't see a thread for our bearded BOTL's (like myself) to show off their latest purchases of beard care related products...oils, balms, brushes whatever it may be for the love of your beard. So I figured heck why not start one up now....

My most recent haul from Grave Before Shave when they ran their St Patty's Day discount promo.

And go......

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I'll post what I have now tomorrow. Got another order coming in Saturday. I still only use Maestro's Classic. I've had some oil from Burly Man Beard Oils and may order some of the blueberry cobbler they have right now because I just fuckin love blueberries but I appreciate the consistency of Maestro's butter over how an oil or a balm works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

This is the one I had after going through a few runs of my favorite scent.

The "Mark of a Man" is the one I've used the most and the "Wisemen's" is their newest one they just released. I can't imagine using something different after having this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow! Is there really that little interest in beards on here?? I'm surprised really. Now I don't say that beards and cigars go hand in hand so much as beards and pipes do better but it's weird to see the lack of beard topics. I'll post my own products tomorrow but I still use Honest Amish beard balm/conditioner and a beard oil made from an etsy shop called SopranoLabs. My skin hates jojoba oil and this place makes it without.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Whoops! Completely forgot to update this one. Both oils are jojoba free as I am allergic to it. The rest is pretty obvious. I started with honest amish and while I am going to be running out of all four soon, I am going to try a different brand. The mustache wax is just kinda eh. It's beardbrand's kind but I find it doesn't have much hold for me. Also not pictured are two bar soaps for beards. One is extra grit from honest amish and the other is a scented kind from an etsy shop. Etsy seems to be my route for any beard products at this point.IMG_0626.JPG

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
No, there is quite a bit of interest… Probably just the time of year when a lot of the guys are doing more stuff outside and aren't on the form as much.

I need to update this thread with some of my latest purchases, too. Thanks for bringing it up

Sent from my iPhone using Crap-a-Talk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thread needed a little more love. I'm starting to just swear by the maker of this company. Still needing jojoba free products and he's happy to make them to order for me. Great smell it this one too. Like a cologne for your beard, a little sweet but not overly strong with some musk. The peppermint was a free gift but also smells nice, just isn't my kind of beard smell.

IMG_0994.JPG

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Last edited:

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I use this one from Grave Before Shave

http://fisticuffsmustachewax.bigcartel.com/product/bass-beard-brush

13OFFGBS is their most recent code for 13% off. And always free US shipping. Hope it helps for you or anyone who wants to place an order!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Thanks Chris...ordered up some of the Gentlemen blend oil and balm. Found a nice comb from another vender that I'm gonna try out. I kinda prefer the comb over the brush. Appreciate the discount code!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks Chris...ordered up some of the Gentlemen blend oil and balm. Found a nice comb from another vender that I'm gonna try out. I kinda prefer the comb over the brush. Appreciate the discount code!
They used to carry the comb, not sure what happened to them. And you're welcome!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk