What's new

Show/list your latest beard oil/product purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't purchased beard hair growth product till yet but last night while surfing online found this website of beard growth products. It's attracting me to go further with the buying process because of its vegan nature. I am thinking to buy and try the product once for my full bear growth. I really hope for the positive outcome.

Beardfellows

J.D.-Chief Executive Beardfellow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa! Crawling (read: creeping) through the BOTL archives and I find this thread. Tobacco, cigars, AND a beard thread? What other wonders do you have hidden within, oh wonderous BOTL.org? BTW @CVAC085 , how's the beard coming along this time around?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Whoa! Crawling (read: creeping) through the BOTL archives and I find this thread. Tobacco, cigars, AND a beard thread? What other wonders do you have hidden within, oh wonderous BOTL.org? BTW @CVAC085 , how's the beard coming along this time around?
LOL, hang around for a while and more might emerge.

It's still somewhat short. Now it just grows maybe an inch or two and just decides to curl up on me. Then again I left it grow since April so I can have my beard nice for my wedding. I just had it shaped and cleaned up at the barber last week. I actually like it short.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So does my wife. On my last business trip to Chicago, I stopped in a pretty cool barber shop and asked for a trim and a little off the beard. He ended up taking 4-5 inches off and my heart died. But, my wife is ecstatic about it so... there's that.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So does my wife. On my last business trip to Chicago, I stopped in a pretty cool barber shop and asked for a trim and a little off the beard. He ended up taking 4-5 inches off and my heart died. But, my wife is ecstatic about it so... there's that.
Happy wife, happy life LOL. I'd cry if that happened to me. I was petrified of the barber the other day when I told him I used #8 on my beard trimmer. It sucked because I had to take my glasses off for the haircut and all so I couldn't really see how much he trimmed off until it was too late.

Beardfellows

J.D.-Chief Executive Beardfellow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy wife, happy life LOL. I'd cry if that happened to me. I was petrified of the barber the other day when I told him I used #8 on my beard trimmer. It sucked because I had to take my glasses off for the haircut and all so I couldn't really see how much he trimmed off until it was too late.
Ouch. Sad stories both brothers! The best thing about beards though- doesn't take much to get them back . I've trimmed off more than I intended to a few times and ended up having to chop most of it off to save face- literally. I feel the pain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk