What's new

Show/list your latest beard oil/product purchase

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Alright beard nerds...After my last GBS order, I wanted to see what else it out there as well. Amazon has a ton of great stuff with good reviews. So I pretty much was going off reviews and what I thought would work for me.
20171120_155808.jpg
Prof. EDs is fantastic soap. The shape is kinda annoying when traveling, but a great deep clean. The leave in conditioner is really great, but not a daily balm.
20171120_155719.jpg
Leven Rose beard oil is great and I like that it comes in non fragrance. A great daily oil since pure oil and dosent seem to irritate after a couple of days of use. GBS cigar blend, I'm a sucker for the vanilla scent. I just can't use it everyday.
20171120_155700.jpg
The Bossman jelly is pretty great so far. Only a couple days of use, but it sticks around alot longer then any oils and leave it smooth for most the day. Haven't tried the Modern Man.
20171120_155503.jpg
Viking Smooth is hands down, fucking amazing. First one I ordered, showed non deliverable and Amazon refunded my money. Then it shows up the next day and ask the company to charge me, "they say don't worry...just keep it". So i go order anoth one from Amazon and put in the notes, Already received, please don't send. Then send me another email laughing and still sent it to me. I was going to buy a couple, just because of how great they feel. But their customer service was over the top.
20171120_155628.jpg
Beardeur brush had been good so far. A little more firm then the Smooth Viking, but is great for the money. And now @K Williams Is making me think of titanium combs. Probably rip off half my face, but aleast it will match my watch.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Alright beard nerds...After my last GBS order, I wanted to see what else it out there as well. Amazon has a ton of great stuff with good reviews. So I pretty much was going off reviews and what I thought would work for me.
View attachment 104688
Prof. EDs is fantastic soap. The shape is kinda annoying when traveling, but a great deep clean. The leave in conditioner is really great, but not a daily balm.
View attachment 104689
Leven Rose beard oil is great and I like that it comes in non fragrance. A great daily oil since pure oil and dosent seem to irritate after a couple of days of use. GBS cigar blend, I'm a sucker for the vanilla scent. I just can't use it everyday.
View attachment 104690
The Bossman jelly is pretty great so far. Only a couple days of use, but it sticks around alot longer then any oils and leave it smooth for most the day. Haven't tried the Modern Man.
View attachment 104691
Viking Smooth is hands down, fucking amazing. First one I ordered, showed non deliverable and Amazon refunded my money. Then it shows up the next day and ask the company to charge me, "they say don't worry...just keep it". So i go order anoth one from Amazon and put in the notes, Already received, please don't send. Then send me another email laughing and still sent it to me. I was going to buy a couple, just because of how great they feel. But their customer service was over the top.
View attachment 104694
Beardeur brush had been good so far. A little more firm then the Smooth Viking, but is great for the money. And now @K Williams Is making me think of titanium combs. Probably rip off half my face, but aleast it will match my watch.
They polish the tines. They are nice and smooth.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is an interesting thread as I was totally unaware there were special groom stuff if you wear a beard. I have had a beard off and on for like 40+ years. About the only thing special is a Wahl Cheepie Beard/Nostril Hair/Eye Brow Trimmer I got many years ago. I don't let it, the beard get real long, but it is not short.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
This is an interesting thread as I was totally unaware there were special groom stuff if you wear a beard. I have had a beard off and on for like 40+ years. About the only thing special is a Wahl Cheepie Beard/Nostril Hair/Eye Brow Trimmer I got many years ago. I don't let it, the beard get real long, but it is not short.
Let's see a picture!