What's new

Show/list your latest beard oil/product purchase

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yay, a beard thread!

At 41 years young, I am growing my very first beard (military). 2 months in and it's starting to look decent now...

As for beard oils...I have a few I alternate through just to change up the scent, but my two go-tos are:
Grave Before Shave - Cigar Blend
Badass Beard Care - The Outlaw

While both are tobacco/vanilla scents and both smell amazing, I prefer the Outlaw just a bit more. GBS is a bit stronger with the vanilla scent and can get a overpowering if I use it too much.

Plus Badass Beard Care is veteran owned and I always like to support those companies.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing...moderation is for cowards

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yay, a beard thread!

At 41 years young, I am growing my very first beard (military). 2 months in and it's starting to look decent now...

As for beard oils...I have a few I alternate through just to change up the scent, but my two go-tos are:
Grave Before Shave - Cigar Blend
Badass Beard Care - The Outlaw

While both are tobacco/vanilla scents and both smell amazing, I prefer the Outlaw just a bit more. GBS is a bit stronger with the vanilla scent and can get a overpowering if I use it too much.

Plus Badass Beard Care is veteran owned and I always like to support those companies.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing...moderation is for cowards
Love their balm and they will do promos where you get free samples of balm and oil for just a couple bucks shipping. Good stuff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some beard oil as a gift. It's from a local company called 2 raven's soap company. It's the only beard oil that has truly made my beard keep moisture. I highly recommend it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The best beard softening stuff i've ever used is Kalamazoo beard wash from Lush. Its not a beard oil per se but is a great beard/face wash and leaves my beard much softer than any beard oil i've tried.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
C3933823-3289-47B8-AF3A-7AB478285888.jpeg
Not all new per se, but what I started buying and then continue to get from the gf when she’s at the store. Just ordered some Beardbrand products to try as well.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
90C6C8CD-337A-494B-B648-BA11E5F8163B.jpeg
Ordered the styling balm and sea salt spray. They sent a small sample of utility balm and the little journal as a welcome kit. Prompt shipping. Everything smells great. It’s there, not overpowering, but not too subtle either. Just right. And the sea salt spray is a game changer. Compare to the stuff I’ve been using, I can get away by using about 1/3 less with this stuff. Super happy

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Saw this thread and thought: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

These two are absolutely amazing. The latter smells JUST like a humidor. Starts off vanilla but quickly changes to cedar and tobacco.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Looking for couple shaving soaps to try. Anyone that has extras. looking to trade, pm me. I have a few crusty cigars that I'm sure would work.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of my all time favorite beard oils. Have gone through many bottles of it. Funny thing...it doesn't really smell at all like Bay Rum to me, but it still smells amazing.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for couple shaving soaps to try. Anyone that has extras. looking to trade, pm me. I have a few crusty cigars that I'm sure would work.
I don't have any to trade right now. Maggard's usually has good prices on their samples and runs 10% off sales every couple of months.