What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Tony, those might be good in a few year. Nice looking Trini's

WOW bdc, those look amazing. :drool: Think I left the board when those were being released so never seen one.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I think you'll need help smoking those...
Actually that won't be a problem.

I bought them to celebrate the birth of my first niece or nephew. My sister is due in April and her husband is a cigar guy so I think he'll appreciate it.

I plan to share one with him and my dad on the occasion of the birth, then (if it's a boy) put the box to bed for a while and share one with him and the same two guys once he's of age as well. I figure an 18yr old behike ought to be a pretty good/rare smoke by then :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got a box of RA Beritus 2009 RE Lebanon and a box of Punch Emiratos 2008 RE UAE coming from a friend who picked them up for me in the Dubai airport LCDH today. Tried to find the 2008 or 2010 Phoenicios but they were out. That damm cigar just completely eludes me. Although I am promised a box of the 2010s in April.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've got a box of RA Beritus 2009 RE Lebanon and a box of Punch Emiratos 2008 RE UAE coming from a friend who picked them up for me in the Dubai airport LCDH today. Tried to find the 2008 or 2010 Phoenicios but they were out. That damm cigar just completely eludes me. Although I am promised a box of the 2010s in April.
Man.... Any of the UAE regionals would be great. Now I want to take a trip to Dubai. Those RAs sound sick

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Actually that won't be a problem.

I bought them to celebrate the birth of my first niece or nephew. My sister is due in April and her husband is a cigar guy so I think he'll appreciate it.

I plan to share one with him and my dad on the occasion of the birth, then (if it's a boy) put the box to bed for a while and share one with him and the same two guys once he's of age as well. I figure an 18yr old behike ought to be a pretty good/rare smoke by then :stretchgr
Nice pick-up, bro! Smoke them in good health and congratulations on the newest and pending additions to your family! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Both great smokes. I found the punch to be slightly better than the Beritus but it's like splitting hairs. Great pickups enjoy them.