What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
I think behikes are going to get cheaper. the whole line is overhyped i'll prob never get a box again. they are just not that good of a cigar imo. i'll take 25 fresh monte 2's or BBFs any day of the week now over 10 bhks

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I think behikes are going to get cheaper. the whole line is overhyped i'll prob never get a box again. they are just not that good of a cigar imo. i'll take 25 fresh monte 2's or BBFs any day of the week now over 10 bhks
Lol. I think we all know your dislike of the BHKs :) If it wasn't at that sale price, I would have never jumped on them. I agree though. REs and LEs are not worth buying unless you are paying regular production prices for them.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Lol. I think we all know your dislike of the BHKs :) If it wasn't at that sale price, I would have never jumped on them. I agree though. REs and LEs are not worth buying unless you are paying regular production prices for them.

I'd pick up more behikes if they are GB or sale prices. I'll pay $30 per stick for a 56, I don't have a problem with that. But I'm never again paying $50 for a 56. The behike 52 is probably construction and flavor wise a $15-$18 stick. when they are popping up at that price, I will buy them up too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd pick up more behikes if they are GB or sale prices. I'll pay $30 per stick for a 56, I don't have a problem with that. But I'm never again paying $50 for a 56. The behike 52 is probably construction and flavor wise a $15-$18 stick. when they are popping up at that price, I will buy them up too.
I like the BHKs a little more than you but not by much and I'd say you nailed the price on the head. I'd rather smoke a CoRo than a 52 if it has a few years on it.