What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Damn Shadow, do you place an order every day so that you are receiving something almost every day?
The wife is getting her name changed soon and the bank accounts will be joined :( I'll be damned if I don't go on a binge before my cash flow gets cut.
Gotta get yourself a little cigar account Eddie. Ya know a place where money from sales and particularly for buys goes. It gets to crazy with the wife questioning every dime that comes in and out. We pay all bills together, put money for retirement away together and everything else., but my mad money is separate. Saves lots of headaches.
Good plan. I'll probably get one going. I don't really think she would question all my purchases anyways but I'm sure it will run a lot smoother without her seeing all the money that goes in and out.
Explain to me how the "in" part works. I get the out part......but in? I have a separate account for my outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
If you are talking about the money "into" the account, I know a guy (hehe) that still gets a check cut from work instead of direct deposit. This guy (I will mention no names) has to take that check to the bank where he deposits a few bucks from each check into a separate "cigar" account. This persons significant other, bless her heart, never sees those few bucks.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
[If you are talking about the money "into" the account, I know a guy (hehe) that still gets a check cut from work instead of direct deposit. This guy (I will mention no names) has to take that check to the bank where he deposits a few bucks from each check into a separate "cigar" account. This persons significant other, bless her heart, never sees those few bucks.
Secrecy is the key to a good marriage. :jitb:

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
And I had to get another box of BCJ these where so goo I couldn't stop smoking them!
I burned through a box of those with that same code in about three weeks flat! Really damn good! :)

I think I saw you post these on Instagram maybe...saying they're where really good with that box code, sooooooo I scooped a box and have burnt threw half the box in a week in a half. Then I got the chance to buy the same box code again and I couldn't resist........I blame YOU!!! :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
^ Very nice....I love those BCJ's big time...MUR= Partagas factory
And how do you know that? These codes change all the time.
guessing guys have compiled lists. exchanged notes. inside connections to factories. etc etc.
I find that hard to believe... sorry.
Since you asked:
My cousins uncle has a friend in canada who's next door neighbor was in Cuba Feb 2013. He watched the bcj being boxed and stamped at the Partagas factory with this code while on his trip.

Mike

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Met up with a great friend and got these

The la Gloria is from 98 I think it's a Medialle d'Or but not sure.

And the other is a San Cristobal O'Reilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
@racfocus Hah! It is pretty sick i know. I was burning trash and it blew up on me. Later discovered there was a brand new can of hairspray in there. I'm guessing my youngest daughter put it in there playing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4