What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a CC order that came in a few days ago. Always wanted to try these and the fact that they've been aging for 4 years already made me pull the trigger. Anyone a fan?

photo.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice pick up love GMs, the 08s are fantastic, the 09s are good as well, to me Bolis hit a certain number of years and they are clutch, I'd try one, then hide them and give them some more time and give another a go, it's great to actually experience them aging and the changes in them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice pick up love GMs, the 08s are fantastic, the 09s are good as well, to me Bolis hit a certain number of years and they are clutch, I'd try one, then hide them and give them some more time and give another a go, it's great to actually experience them aging and the changes in them.
Do you think it still has potential to get better with age? I was thinking 4 years is pretty prime.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you think it still has potential to get better with age? I was thinking 4 years is pretty prime.
To be honest there is a huge difference, to me, between 08 and 09s, but then again it could just be the crop, that being said i would put a few away and try them in stages, so yes I think there's room for some improvement. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10er of PSD#4 April 11' finally got my hands on some PSD#4 for a killer price so I'm excited to smoke them. Any opinions on amount of rest time until they hit their prime?

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
10er of PSD#4 April 11' finally got my hands on some PSD#4 for a killer price so I'm excited to smoke them. Any opinions on amount of rest time until they hit their prime?

Nice ! 2 weeks rest and they may very well already be in their youthful prime ...i personally dig a twang heavy profile.

Thanks

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I like mine 4-6 years old but I've smoked several boxes at say the 2 year mark. Take half the box and write done touch till 2015 on 2ndary bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like mine 4-6 years old but I've smoked several boxes at say the 2 year mark. Take half the box and write done touch till 2015 on 2ndary bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input I think that is what ill do with them.