1   0   0
February was a good month:
JUL 2013 CoRos

JUL 2013 RASS

FEB 2013 Choix Supreme

And some shorties:

APR 2013 Half Coronas

SEP 2013 El Principe

Still have a box of Boli RCs en route as well!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
^ It's not an everyday cigar but it is a fantastic cigar, for me. When the are good they are spicy wild-cherries. This box has that very nice reddish RyJ wrapper which usually signifies gold...They need a few years to balance out, I think...In terms of strength they are the boldest cc in my opinion. Not short on the vitamin 'n' either. I've had the sweats from them multiple times. Haha...

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
^ It's not an everyday cigar but it is a fantastic cigar, for me. When the are good they are spicy wild-cherries. This box has that very nice reddish RyJ wrapper which usually signifies gold...They need a few years to balance out, I think...In terms of strength they are the boldest cc in my opinion. Not short on the vitamin 'n' either. I've had the sweats from them multiple times. Haha...
This now goes to the top of my list to try and maybe a first box, you just described perfectly what I want in a cigar. Thanks for the mini review and info.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Well Eddie broke my cherry on the CC's with a half corona,,, so I went on the hunt for more :ccool:

was only going to get a box of Half Corona's but ended up with these LoL

Pics to come when they get here

1 Montecristo - No.2
2 Cohiba - Maduro 5 Secretos
3 Partagas - Serie D No.4
4 H.Upmann - Half Corona

Clint

Finally :D :D :D :D :D :D :peace:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Very nice Clint. Those look mighty tasty.
Thanks Eddie

But I just couldn't help myself already into the HC and they are just as good as the one you sent :ccool:

Oh and haven't heard much of anything about the Maduro's so I hope they are good, going to let them all rest a bit though cept the HC'S hehehehe