What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I also have the same Box date/code and they taste great!
Good to know...I was going to try to let them rest for a while, but that was going to be VERY tough. I'll probably have to bury one or two and do my best to forget, because if these are as good as Jan. '13 version, it'll be hard to pass them over.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Good to know...I was going to try to let them rest for a while, but that was going to be VERY tough. I'll probably have to bury one or two and do my best to forget, because if these are as good as Jan. '13 version, it'll be hard to pass them over.
yah I'm down to my last 5 of these :dunno: :smokingme going to have to get some more!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
yah I'm down to my last 5 of these :dunno: :smokingme going to have to get some more!
This was my first order of this kind...will certainly not be the last...might place another one right now!

(I don't have a problem, I can't stop at any time, I happen to be enjoying my cigar purchasing, etc.)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They were $2.50 each so I figured they might not be but cheap enough to give them a try I guess.
It's illegal for any American retailer to sell Cubans. Thus it says cuban esque, which most likely means Dominican or Nicaraguan of some seed that might have been Cuban at some point.

If you're not in the US, they're probably still not Cuban as many brands will sell on the "Cuban" style to pry money from the ill informed consumer.