What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
KPP, those robo's look fantastic! I'm trying to decide if i want to pull the trigger and spend some of my refund $ on a box of CoRo's myself. :clap:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
KPP, those robo's look fantastic! I'm trying to decide if i want to pull the trigger and spend some of my refund $ on a box of CoRo's myself. :clap:
Well....consider yourself lucky that you GET a refund to figure out how to spend! This was the 1st year I've ever had to pay, and that was a sock in the gut I tell ya...but at least I've got some decent sticks to console me...LOL!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
An example of why I think I might be done posting those "this vs that" threads....(at least for a little while...:laugh:). Some Trini Robusto T's and CoRos.

:rofl: Only I could give you 2 cigars that you would get BOXES of within 2 weeks. Un-effin-believable! :nodlaugh:

Nice pick-up(s), Kyle! Smoke them all in good health, my friend!

When I invade, er, uh, visit, we smoke from your stash! :halfgrinw

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
An example of why I think I might be done posting those "this vs that" threads....(at least for a little while...:laugh:). Some Trini Robusto T's and CoRos.
Nice pickup, it seems we have pallates that are tuned the same way!!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
:rofl: Only I could give you 2 cigars that you would get BOXES of within 2 weeks. Un-effin-believable! :nodlaugh:
Well don't fret Jack...I smoked that CoRo that you included in our trade a couple weekends ago, and lmk just say that I was not at all remorseful about that order :starrylov.

Nice pickup, it seems we have pallates that are tuned the same way!!
And I sure as hell hope not Ben......I've got a long, long, long way to go to ever burn through some of the chit I've seen you post in here....and I'm thinking that might take me at least a good decade or two! But you're correct, this Trini T problem I have....is largely your fault :stickbeat!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
And I sure as hell hope not Ben......I've got a long, long, long way to go to ever burn through some of the chit I've seen you post in here....and I'm thinking that might take me at least a good decade or two! But you're correct, this Trini T problem I have....is largely your fault :stickbeat!

Ben has been my CC sherpa along with some others. The Trinis were a huge surprise and loved that unique profile. GREAT STICK.

Yeah, Bennie The Jet knows his CHIT. :yes:

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
In that case I just might tell you what the last amazing cigar I had, I can tell you this much it is not an LE or RE, if you get the brand right in 3 questions I´ll let you know:yes: