What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
First purchase from a new vendor. The sticks are a little rough, but we are talking Monte #2 here....
Box code is RAE NOV 13

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Smoked one so far and incredibly happy with purchase. These are box worthy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First purchase from a new vendor. The sticks are a little rough, but we are talking Monte #2 here....
Box code is RAE NOV 13
Newb here.

Is that typical of Montes? The caps don't look that well placed, the seems are a little rough, the bands seem a little loose in places, and the lengths don't look all that precise. Considering they're from a new vendor, are you concerned of their origin at all?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Box code is RAE NOV 13
Newb here.

Is that typical of Montes? The caps don't look that well placed, the seems are a little rough, the bands seem a little loose in places, and the lengths don't look all that precise. Considering they're from a new vendor, are you concerned of their origin at all?
Not concerned at all. I'd say this is pretty typical of CCs in general IMO. But especially Monte #2.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Box code is RAE NOV 13
Newb here.

Not concerned at all. I'd say this is pretty typical of CCs in general IMO. But especially Monte #2.
Yeah everything i have read about Monte's they are pretty inconsistent but especially tasty when they are good.