What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
mmm they look delicious.. cohiba's will definitely be in my next order

got my order in the other day.. 50 RASS, HUHC, and Boli PC's.. the RASS are for a buddy's bachelor party and will be thoroughly enjoyed in a few months

cigar tetris time... i win

will probably soon snag one of the RASS to celebrate closing on my condo and an upcoming promotion/raise :)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just placed my first order ever. Kept it fairly small to limit risk, 3 boxes - party shorts, HUHC, PLP. Went back and forth on Mag46's and Monte 2's, but for my first order wasn't comfortable going that high. Maybe next time.

Will post when it lands.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Testing the waters with some Monti #4's, fairly cheap price to see how the process goes and whether its a reputable retailer. Never have I ordered CC online before, so we'll see! I'll update when they arrive

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For real, these are wonderful ROTT
I agree at least have one ROTT :)
Why wait? Smoke one now!
Talkin me right into it. When good, they are my favorite of the CC's. By the way the look, feel, and smell, Id be very surprised if they wernt excellent.
Which is my hesitation. I know how weak willed I can be. Sort of like a kid only allowed to take one chocolate from the bag. Constantly asking, one more please.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Aaaah! To be young again. I am getting to that age now where I have to at least ponder if I have enough time to wait. LOL. That's the reason I quit buying classified Bordeaux wines a couple of years ago. The ones from the last couple of vintages won't be ready to drink until long after I am pushing up daisies or mushrooms. If you think they will be good now then go for it. Save some for later.