What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Nice pic Eddy.
The left seems a relatively fugly stick for a new cohiba le
Yes. I'm not very impressed by the quality of the wrapper leaves as well as the rolling on most of the LEs. A lot of the new regular production look a lot better than these... I'm trying to stay away from buying a lot of LEs in general now. Took me a long time to stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Figured buying two of these to try shouldn't hurt the budget too much.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Until very recently the only real Cuban I could say that I had ever smoked came from this store. A friend of my wife brought it back for me after a business trip to London. That was way back in 1995. It was a RyJ Churchill in the Silver Tube with the Gold Lettering. I remember it very well. Smoked it on a 18 degree evening in Chicago on the back deck bundled up in my winter wear and blankets. Not ideal conditions but memorable all the same.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Past two weeks, 1 box Ra special club, 1 box party short, 1 box bolivar CJ, 2 boxes hu club corona, 1 box hu Connie 1, 1 box boli beli fino. Mostly from 13 and 14.....connie from 11.... Everything will rest. Plenty of non dark side for now.