What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Brazos Hunter

The man, the myth, the legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry man. That sucks out loud.
Just a wee bit
Fingers crossed for you. Would suck to lose some boxes with that much age on them.
Thanks bud. I have spent literally 8 months tracking them down from every white-list vendor I could think of. They had four, so I purchased all four. So, if Customs keeps them, the vendor can't replace them :(

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Just a wee bit

Thanks bud. I have spent literally 8 months tracking them down from every white-list vendor I could think of. They had four, so I purchased all four. So, if Customs keeps them, the vendor can't replace them :(
I would not worry. I have experienced the same thing through same vendor with that retained at customs message. Never lost one and don't be surprised if you are signing for delivery before bpost ever updates saying it left customs.

Brazos Hunter

The man, the myth, the legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would not worry. I have experienced the same thing through same vendor with that retained at customs message. Never lost one and don't be surprised if you are signing for delivery before bpost ever updates saying it left customs.
I sure hope you are right. Ex for the signing for it part. We are packing to leave out for two weeks. My son is going to stop by and bring in the mail/packages. Maybe he can sign for it at the PO when they fail to deliver.?.