What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

First time ordering. Ordered last Saturday, they shipped Tuesday and got here today. The Siglo I box is for my buddy that's a Cohiba snob. I've gotta get him in some other stuff. He smokes them and Fuente naturals when he can't get them and Padron 64 but that's about it.
So Cohiba snob is bad?

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
So Cohiba snob is bad?
Not bad so much as do you really wanna eat a ribeye every single day when there is so much other great food in the world? The Siglo I is all I've had from Cohiba so I can't really say much about the whole line but as far as that comparison goes I'm gonna lee telling myself that the Cohiba Maduro is Filet Mignon and the Behike is Picanha

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Not bad so much as do you really wanna eat a ribeye every single day when there is so much other great food in the world? The Siglo I is all I've had from Cohiba so I can't really say much about the whole line but as far as that comparison goes I'm gonna lee telling myself that the Cohiba Maduro is Filet Mignon and the Behike is Picanha
just giving you shit. some call me a cohiba whore. might be true...:cigar:

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I couldn't resist, i put one to flame yesterday afternoon. They need some more time but they're gonna be great.
I don't blame ya. I tried one of these last week in Mexico, from the same box date, and basically felt the same way. It was good and I felt like it would only be better with time. Difference is, that one cost me $20 .

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I don't blame ya. I tried one of these last week in Mexico, from the same box date, and basically felt the same way. It was good and I felt like it would only be better with time. Difference is, that one cost me $20 .
Ouch! Yah I'm thinking that a nap will take the edge off. Just hope I can keep my grubby paws off till then ;)