What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just now opened the shipping box. Time from order to delivery was 11 days. This is by far the quickest I have experienced. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for the heads up on the availability of the ERDM with some age on them. I have fallen in love with the H. Upmann line and the #2's especially so I had to get a box of those as well. A little anecdote...I failed to tell the wife that I ordered these. Not trying to be deceptive it just slipped my mind. She'll know soon enough when the gets the AMEX bill. She was busy with her pottery making when the mailman came so I unpacked, took photos and got them in the wineador without her knowing anything and then went on the porch to have a cigar. She came out and sat on the porch with me. She told me that Christmas was coming so I should order myself a couple of boxes of cigars. Well now I feel like shit.
IMG_1984.jpg

ERDM Choix Supreme
IMG_1988.jpgIMG_1986.jpg

H. Upmann #2
IMG_1990.jpg IMG_1985.jpg

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Just now opened the shipping box. Time from order to delivery was 11 days. This is by far the quickest I have experienced. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for the heads up on the availability of the ERDM with some age on them. I have fallen in love with the H. Upmann line and the #2's especially so I had to get a box of those as well. A little anecdote...I failed to tell the wife that I ordered these. Not trying to be deceptive it just slipped my mind. She'll know soon enough when the gets the AMEX bill. She was busy with her pottery making when the mailman came so I unpacked, took photos and got them in the wineador without her knowing anything and then went on the porch to have a cigar. She came out and sat on the porch with me. She told me that Christmas was coming so I should order myself a couple of boxes of cigars. Well now I feel like shit.
View attachment 73296

ERDM Choix Supreme
View attachment 73299View attachment 73298

H. Upmann #2
View attachment 73300 View attachment 73297
Selfish Dave;)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
View attachment 73296

ERDM Choix Supreme

H. Upmann #2
Nice grab Dave those ERDM look fantastic!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 73296

ERDM Choix Supreme

H. Upmann #2
Sooo... What are you going to order for Xmas now you have the official green light? Haha