What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
They look great bro! Nice order! My stuff finally arrived from him today. Hope his shipments get better. This one was the most painful.
Thanks! This one got here fairly quick. Shipped 3/3 and arrived today. My two boxes of Siglo IV that shipped on 2/24 have not yet. It's getting close to 30 days, so I'll email him then if they haven't shown up. Luckily, I have a couple of the same boxes coming from another vendor.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Jerry, would love your opinion on those after you smoke a few. I was always a fan of the Short Churchill but still haven't sampled the Wide yet.
Hope things are well!
I'm not Jerry but I like the few I've had.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jerry, would love your opinion on those after you smoke a few. I was always a fan of the Short Churchill but still haven't sampled the Wide yet.
Hope things are well!
I got a box of 10 last year and burned through them fast, really enjoy them. Not normally a fan of that big of a RG, but for some reason it seems to work for CC's.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just arrived today.

Petite Monte #2's and HdM Epicure Deluxe

IMG_0992.JPG

IMG_0993.JPG

Unfortunately the HdM's have some damage on them. Sent a note to the vendor though and am expecting a speedy resolution.

Edit: As expected Bryan got back to me immediately and has offered to exchange them for me and pay the postage for the return (in the form of a credit) It's outstanding customer service that keeps me coming back, unlike some other sources I have used in the past.

IMG_0996.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: