What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm stealiing this idea, now just have to convince the wife to let me buy more sticks. Im sure if I pitch it as an anniversary memento I'll be allowed to haha

Anything good with box codes for April '17??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pm me your email and i can forward you Ravis latest spreadsheet.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got it as of 1/4/18. I'll narrow down the list and see what's available, then see of any suggestions. Thanks!

edit- so my options with 4/17 that I have not yet smoked are:
-Boli Beli Finos
-Cohiba Siglo II (would be a stretch, was hoping to keep it $250 and under in hopes of adding on a 2nd small box without her knowing haha)
-ERDM Choix Supreme
-HdM Epi 2 (was on the wish list for a while, but there's a MEL Sep 16 I'd consider adding, since the MEL is so highly regarded these last couple pages)
-Juan Lopez Sel No 2
-Monte Petit Edmundo
-Monte Master
-Punch Punch
-RyJ Short Church

thinking the ERDM's, but any suggestions are appreciated

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got it as of 1/4/18. I'll narrow down the list and see what's available, then see of any suggestions. Thanks!

edit- so my options with 4/17 that I have not yet smoked are:
-Boli Beli Finos
-Cohiba Siglo II (would be a stretch, was hoping to keep it $250 and under in hopes of adding on a 2nd small box without her knowing haha)
-ERDM Choix Supreme
-HdM Epi 2 (was on the wish list for a while, but there's a MEL Sep 16 I'd consider adding, since the MEL is so highly regarded these last couple pages)
-Juan Lopez Sel No 2
-Monte Petit Edmundo
-Monte Master
-Punch Punch
-RyJ Short Church

thinking the ERDM's, but any suggestions are appreciated
I'm probably least qualified to comment, but I'd lean towards the Choix + something else. Especially if she's gonna puff on them any with you. That creamy buttery taste is nice..
My next choices would be Boli, Monte, and Punch, but that's my palate.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The Choix is probably one of my least favorite CCs. I'd go with Punch Punch, Epi2, JL2, or RyJ Short Churchills. All really good choices.
Individuals palates differ vastly. It's not a bad smoke. I prefer it to Ryj so far.......
I second the JL2 for sure!
I would go with the Hoyo Epi2, RyJ SC and then the Punch Punch, I would imagine that you will only smoke it a few times a year and will probably last you awhile. I find in that order has the best aging results from my experience. Light creamy shade aged hoyo, drool

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have not tried the siglo 2 or the erdm. So im torn between the BBFs and the JL 2. Evrything on that list is really good, you cant go wr o.oing imho.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for the input to all, I impulsed on the erdm choix late last night.. Plan is to have one on each anniversary, maybe an additional in the year so I can buy a 2nd box with that code in a year or two haha

I would go with the Hoyo Epi2, RyJ SC and then the Punch Punch, I would imagine that you will only smoke it a few times a year and will probably last you awhile. I find in that order has the best aging results from my experience. Light creamy shade aged hoyo, drool
I think I'll snag an older epi 2 for more frequent smokes, not the anniversary only type. Thanks for the suggestioons tho!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk