What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dat island stick!
Clearly I’m not that fancy, so I’ll ask about the No 4’s pictured. How are they? I saw them pop up at a decent prize and was considering a box. The shape and size fit my profile, but I always appreciate an opinion from someone who has had them. My go to for this size is RyJ Churchill Shorts and Connie No 1’s. I’m looking for something else to put into my daily rotation. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Clearly I’m not that fancy, so I’ll ask about the No 4’s pictured. How are they? I saw them pop up at a decent prize and was considering a box. The shape and size fit my profile, but I always appreciate an opinion from someone who has had them. My go to for this size is RyJ Churchill Shorts and Connie No 1’s. I’m looking for something else to put into my daily rotation. Cheers!
PSD4s are excellent, jump on that sale! I grabbed 2 more myself

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Won't try this hq box for a few months. I've had them before though and they are stellar. Especially for a descent sub $8 price.