What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mine arrived as well. Really nice looking cigars and the smell is amazing. I got robustos, sig 4 and 5 and esplendido and then some of the wf corona gordas.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" I got robustos, sig 4 and 5 and esplendido ......."

I have these sleeping,and my robos and espys are aged enough to reach for one occasionally.
I find these are really tasty for the first month,and then want 4 or 5 months before trying again.
I truly hope I can keep a few for 2 years,but it is not very likely they will make it.

send me a pm if you want to try these,I will get you in contact.......... :happy: :joyful::watching:DSC_0068.JPGDSC_0071.JPGDSC_0067.JPG

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Some sexy J-O sticks there man !!
Looks like you are moving right along with the program, little of this, little of that.

and Spanish box of J Lopez........:happy::snaphappy:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some sexy J-O sticks there man !!
Looks like you are moving right along with the program, little of this, little of that.

and Spanish box of J Lopez........:happy::snaphappy:
Some mild stuff in there that I can enjoy now until I burn out my taste buds. LOL. At that point I can just send it over to my daughter and her husband who both enjoy cigars as well. Fired up one of those robustos this morning. I was not disappointed. :).

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" Fired up one of those robustos this morning. I was not disappointed " :happy: :cool:

family resemblance to the EL blend ? ......:cat: mee-wow !