What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Almost entirely new to me smokes, which I always enjoy.

Just stumbled on this vendor and they have a great selection of singles and prices seem to be pretty average.

Prices are in euros though, so kinda annoying to do the estimated conversion on everything

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That MSU code has been great for me @Lomey ...enjoy!

Couple more fivers from splits showed up today. SON MAY20 on the QdO 50s, and MGL FEB 20 on the Petit #2s.

Nice, the monte no.2 is one of my all time favorite smokes so obviously I love the petite no.2 as well.

Just got my first ever qdo's QDO's with my last order
They are always out of stock everywhere or only sold in boxes. Was lucky to find someone selling them as singles and managed to catch them when they were briefly in stock.
Hope they live up to the popularity of them

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice.
Have you had them before? If so, what did you think of it?
I have been considering picking up a few to try for a little while now, just haven't pulled the trigger

I'm not one that csn really describe flavor profile and such just yes I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of Habanos but these and the hoyo de luxe I really enjoy

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not one that csn really describe flavor profile and such just yes I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of Habanos but these and the hoyo de luxe I really enjoy

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I'm the same way about tasting the flavors many others use to describe their smokes.
I suppose I should have guessed that you enjoyed them since you bought a box, lol
Will have to pick up a few to try when I am able to find them in stock and as singles.
I have enjoyed the Punch-Punch and petite Coronations i have had quite a few times so I'm curious to try the 48.