What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Posting pics in here is something I love to see, but not something I'd do. That's an American-specific issue.

Those Russian Bolivars look AWESOME, U-Boat! Good photo skills as well.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok here. I wasn't going to post these almost a month ago, but this is to get the thread rolling again.

Mag 50's from Jun '08
Sig VI's from Apr '11
Unicos from Apr '11...and DAMN are these tasty and dark !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up at a nearby B&M a couple of weeks ago:
Bolivar B2 2010 Regional Edition Canada
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (didn't check the date)

Attachments

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have only had one, but it was absolutely fantastic. It is by far the best of that purchase. The picture doesnt do it justice as they are rediculously dark though

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
About half a box of 109s

Baller!!

Damn fine haul there Matt, and thanks again for sharing one of these brother. Really looking forward to it! Of course, I'll be waiting for warmer weather or a trip across the river into Oregon to smoke inside....but when that day comes....:smokingbo:tiphat:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have only had one, but it was absolutely fantastic. It is by far the best of that purchase. The picture doesnt do it justice as they are rediculously dark though
These look very similar in color to the box of 2008s I bought a while back. Was suprised to see they were so dark & oily. These are creamy, milk chocolate bars of a smoke.....1st couple I had still needed some more time, but don't think i've had a more "chocolate-like experience" w/ a cuban than these here VR Unicos.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Baller!!

Damn fine haul there Matt, and thanks again for sharing one of these brother. Really looking forward to it! Of course, I'll be waiting for warmer weather or a trip across the river into Oregon to smoke inside....but when that day comes....:smokingbo:tiphat:
No problem - looking forward to getting your thoughts on it, when the time comes!

Picked this up too... I'm a little bummed about it though, because I thought I was buying the 2003 version, and it turned out to be the 2005 version. If anyone has 2003 and wants to trade for 2005, let me know...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
No problem - looking forward to getting your thoughts on it, when the time comes!

Picked this up too... I'm a little bummed about it though, because I thought I was buying the 2003 version, and it turned out to be the 2005 version. If anyone has 2003 and wants to trade for 2005, let me know...
Very nice pickup, congrats brother :)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
These look very similar in color to the box of 2008s I bought a while back. Was suprised to see they were so dark & oily. These are creamy, milk chocolate bars of a smoke.....1st couple I had still needed some more time, but don't think i've had a more "chocolate-like experience" w/ a cuban than these here VR Unicos.
Yup. That was one of my best cigars of 2011. So good..

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yup. That was one of my best cigars of 2011. So good..
This is a good point. I did notice a lot of chocolaty goodness, as well as a tiny bit of floral just like in a RASS. There was a bunch of spice, but not in the black pepper type way, but a nice paprika type spice where it adds to the experience rather than overtaking.
I will be smoking another one tonight if I have time.
~

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Figured I'd pick up a box to smoke through. English Market Selection:

The forums here have had a bit of love the Monte 2010's, let me know how these are as I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a box of these.

I did get around to smoking one more of those Unicos, and it was tasty again. I do think they might need a bit of rest time, but definitely delicious. I personally might buy a box of Famosos over the Unicos though as the 3 that I have had this past couple months were all my #1 cigar of this year...just hit my palate perfectly.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The forums here have had a bit of love the Monte 2010's, let me know how these are as I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a box of these.

I did get around to smoking one more of those Unicos, and it was tasty again. I do think they might need a bit of rest time, but definitely delicious. I personally might buy a box of Famosos over the Unicos though as the 3 that I have had this past couple months were all my #1 cigar of this year...just hit my palate perfectly.
Thanks for helping with my decision. :)

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Open junior 10 pack.

I know these didn't not get the best reviews and are marketed towards new smokers. Regardless, I've always wanted to try these and the small vitola is great for a quickie. Might smoke one today and see what they are about

Attachments